Technology is not an option, it’s a necessity in the modern classroom.
The use of technology in the modern classroom is especially important for educators eager to reach today’s tech-minded students. As a result, educators need to keep up with the latest developments in technology and software applications. By using innovative tools in the field of education, you will increase young people’s creativity, critical thinking, individuality and management skills.
Our educational technology courses can help bridge the knowledge gap that some educators feel, giving you the tools you need to have an effective, integrated and interactive classroom. In particular, this course will enable you to learn how to engage your students through interactive activities and through innovative and active learning. You will also learn how to create a student-centered classroom by using flipped classroom and blended learning methods; such methods enable you to help your students develop problem-solving and project-thinking skills. We focus on practical aspects of integrating new technologies into education, and that is why the major part of the course is based on practical work.
After the course you will:
- Be able to integrate new technologies into education
- Have developed understanding of ICT
- Be able to create your own video/presentation/animated lesson/video-lessons/video-discussions for learning purposes
- Know how to use different kinds of software, web site and multimedia tools for your educational needs
- Have developed knowledge of e-learning, flipped classroom and blended learning methods
- Be able to use platforms for e-learning
- Be able to create your own basic web site or blog
- Have developed creativity and computer skills
- Have enhanced communication skills useful for acting in the international environment
- Exchanged experiences and knowledge with people from different countries