The course is tailored to participants with at least A2-B1 level. Our instructors are native English speakers.
This course is addressed to school staff and teachers of different educational levels, who want to improve their communication (speaking and listening), writing and presentation skills in English. During the course, you will develop your skills in English vocabulary and grammar and improve your pronunciation through direct contact with native speakers. The methodology used in this course is based on practical language learning, and after every session you will participate in group discussions or group projects/ games.
- Improved speaking skills and pronunciation in English
- Improved English vocabulary, with focus on that for everyday communication
- Improved writing skills in English (including formal writing)
- Development of knowledge on English grammatical rules
- Improved comprehension of spoken English by listening
- Familiarity with helpful tools and methods for further education
- Increased knowledge of the history and cultural heritage of Cyprus
- Enhanced communication skills in the international environment
- Improved presentation skills in English
- Enriched language skills through direct contact with native speakers