This course is dedicated to teachers of any type of school (primary, secondary, high school, etc.), educators, principals, social workers, school psychologists and anyone who wants to develop their knowledge on creating a safe learning environment. In this course, we focus on addiction and bulling problems. You will learn how to prevent and deal with such problems in your classroom/ learning group, and you will have the opportunity to use advanced and successful tools, methods and practices, as well as to exchange your experiences in an international environment.
The program of this course was prepared with the support of qualified therapists and psychologists, specialized in addiction treatment.
- Ability to recognize sources of addiction, vulnerable groups and risk factors
- Acquirement of knowledge on how to prevent addiction and how to approach vulnerable groups
- Acquirement of knowledge on different types of addiction and different ways of support and help which can be offered in a learning environment
- Ability to recognize the problem of co-addiction and to offer the best solutions and support for co-addicted students and co-addicted parents/siblings
- Ability to help students develop emotional and cultural intelligence through the best practices used by specialists in the field
- Knowledge development on resolving conflicts, building better relations and creating a safe learning environment
- Creation of a better understanding of various forms of bullying and of a better ability to recognize bullies and victims
- Knowledge on impacts, risk factors and long-term effects on victims and bullies
- Ability to deal with bulling in the classroom/ learning environment
- Knowledge of using specific therapeutic tools in the learning environment, such as art workshops.