Have you ever heard the phrase “Learn the learner, as the learner learns”? In this phrase we can find the clue to contemporary, successful learning and the main objective of virtual learning. Have you ever heard about blended learning and flipped classroom? Even if you did, we know how hard it is to approach appropriate web platforms by yourself without a good practical knowledge and guidance, and that it is also a time-consuming task. But with our ICT and new media specialists, you will have the opportunity to learn of the most useful tools and theoretical concepts of virtual learning. We want to show you how to tailor the learning process to every student by using new technology, how to change or combine the traditional face-to-face education to virtual, distance learning, and why it is so important in the contemporary classroom.
As a teacher, you will learn how to create a student-centered classroom by using flipped classroom and blended learning methods, which will enable you to help your students develop management, problem-solving and project-thinking skills. By integrating ICT in your classroom, you will also increase young people’s creativity, and engagement in education.
And most importantly, after the course you will be able to create your own web site for learning purposes and use the best web platforms to manage your virtual classroom! Moreover, you will be able to create and edit multimedia materials and use authoring tools, which will be of significant help in your flipped classroom project.
After the course you will have:
- Developed knowledge of new technologies and web platforms for e-learning
- Developed understanding of ICT
- Ability to create your own video/presentation/animated lesson for learning purposes
- Developed knowledge of different kinds of web platforms and authoring tools which you can use in blended learning method
- Developed knowledge and understanding of e-learning, flipped classroom and blended learning methods
- Ability to combine face-to-face education with virtual learning
- Ability to use and manage e-learning web platforms
- Ability to create and manage your own web site or blog
- Developed creativity and computer skills
- Ability to enhance you communication skills in an international environment
- Exchanged experiences and knowledge with educators from different countries.